Online Training Courses
Available Online Trainings
7.0 Feature Overview - Policy & Procedure Manager®
Highlights of this release include:
- Enhanced User Experience
- Configuration Flexibility
- More Robust User Management Tools
- Additional Features Enhancements
This event is free to existing clients with a valid support package.To request a copy of the recording please email PolicyTech Training
Duration: Up to 60 minutes
Click here to learn more about 7.0
PolicyShare™: A Free Online Policy and Procedure Community and Forum
We encourage you to go to PolicyShare™ and register (Click HERE to Register) for a free account to start taking advantage of this tremendous benefit.
Effective Policy Management: A Pre-Requisite, featuring Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
The typical organization faces a variety of problems when it comes to managing policies and procedures, including documents that are out of date, ineffective or not aligned to business needs. The doors of liability are open when organizations have policies in place that are inappropriate or out of compliance.
A recent CISCO study found that 25% of employees are unaware of policies and 23% more thought they were not accessible.
What You Will Learn:
- Why policy management is a foundation piece not a frill
- Key considerations for putting a policy management system in place
- How to get buy in within the organization
- Tips on designating the right team
- How to get a system up and running through communicating, delegating, monitoring and congratulating
This course is free to existing clients with a valid support package.
Policy and Procedure Manager® Video Overview
There is no charge to view.
(Duration: 8 min. 45 sec. Approx.)